Monday, June 13, 2011

The game which I hates

There are many games which are dislike by many peoples. As same I don't lioke agame named as 'Wrestling'. Idon't like it because it may takes the life of people and the work which can kill the people can't be exact source of entertaintment. It is the game which manipulates the life of people.
                                                   I think, the people having more money is manipulating their money to held the game like it to kill the people. The secretary of "human Right" is being blind to watch those activities and to bam on such humilating games or they are unable to stop it or they are given money to leave them to arrange such types of activities.Whatever the matter, I don't to but I think "Westling" should be banned in order to prevent the human right.
                                                            Hence, it is the game which I don't like.

No comments:

Post a Comment