Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Basketball

 Basketball is one of the interesting sports I have always wanted to engage myself; even as a little child. It was a dream come true when I started playing basketball in my high school.Moreover, I was very good in it, and I became the team leader. Of course, I enjoyed every bite of the time I spent playing basketball. 
                                  High school basketball is not only a mental sport, but, also, a communication game. You must be able to communicate very well to play in Morgan town, West Virginia, especially at University High School. To make the team, you have to be basketball knowledgeable, talented, physically fit, and vocal.
                                       Most sports develop over time out of games that people begin to play informally. Not so with basketball. The history of Basketball shows that it was a game that was intentionally invented. In 1891, James Naismith was trying to create an indoor sport that his kids at the YMCA Training School in Springfield, Massachusetts could play in the brutal New England winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment