Thursday, July 7, 2011

Computer

Computer is also a type of game or the factory of machine. It is itself a game because we can write and decorate the words which we like as well as we can add the photos which we like. I like the computer most and my hobby is to blog the things related to me on the blogger.It is one of the best factor which can give us entertainment.
                      The familiar sound signaled the end of a harsh, boring day at school. I felt completely exhausted, even could not pack my bag to go home. I could hear the noisy shout: "Let's go to D4 and rocks!" As a source of new energy added to me, I hurriedly ran by my friends, filling with enthusiasm. D4 – center or entertainment, consists of hundreds computer, always looks like a heaven to our students. I could hear many bustling and boisterous sounds, totally different from the monotonous and boring sound of the school bell. We quickly found and sat in five vacant computers and let the game begin. Dota, as we call it, attract thousands of gamers from various countries all over the world. As a team leader, I had to find an appropriate and tactical strategy to lead my team to victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment